The Association makes West Salem stronger and adds to its vibrancy.
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
Through volunteers and monetary donations, we beautify, enhance, celebrate, and recognize all that makes West Salem a great place to live, work and play.
WHAT WE DO
Because of the West Salem Business Association, the following occurs or is stronger:
STRENGTHENING FELLOW BUSINESSES
- access to increased advertising opportunities through
cooperative newspaper, television, and radio;
- shared postings on the Association’s Facebook page;
- notices and free information via e-mail;
- reduced registration for various Association-sponsored events;
- collaboration with area chambers and business associations;
- monthly newsletter;
- your personal business listing on the Association’s website at
STRENGTHENING OUR COMMUNITY supporting:
- West Salem Lions Club
- West Salem Food Pantry
- La Crosse Area Baseball Day
- Halloween trick-or-treating
- Junior Achievement
- June Dairy Days
- National Night Out
- West Salem Cares
- West Salem Police Department Canine Programs
- Winter Wonderland,
- and much more.
Membership in the West Salem Business Association is open to individuals or organizations who have either present or past business or organizational affiliation, whether it be on an ownership or non-ownership, professional or non-professional basis in West Salem and the surrounding area.
The West Salem Business Association meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month at Westview Inn at Noon. No reservations are necessary.
The Board of Directors meets regularly prior to the regular monthly meeting at various member restaurant locations.
Cost to Join
$100 per company or organization
Once you join, you can log in to:
- Add additional representatives from your company
- Enhance to your company profile / directory listing
- Change who or what information we use internally to communicate and what the public sees
NOTE: Four Tabs appear here for you to complete.
Please complete all four tabs shown above before submitting.